What the hell is that a????

Reaction score
While editing a video I took 2 months back there is a supersonic bird / insect flying by.

Watch the right side crossing over to the middle bottom at incredible speed.
I took the video with a gopro 3 white edition at 1920 pixels / 30 fps. The video show first the normal speed, than 50%, than 25% and finally 10%.

During the 10 minutes filming there were a lots of doves flying around but no small birds.
This things seems to appear from nowhere!

It seems to appear from the corner of the yellow house. The distance between that corner and the Phantom is at least 35 meters (measured on google earth) and the whole thing happens in not more than 6 frames. This means that if it's not an optical illusion it's traveling at 175 m/ s or 630 km/h or 390 mph!

I start to believe I filmed a rod. I went through each frame and that thing materialized and dematerialized in front of the camera. In the last frame you see an elongated shadow. In the frame before a brunish elongated solid shape. The sun was high and there is no shadow on the water. Just curious if anyone else, by chance had the same encounters. I know what insects look like and can appear once in a while in a footage, but this was a rocket.

On August 8/9, 2005, China Central Television (CCTV) aired a two-part documentary about flying rods in China. It reported the events from May to June of the same year at Tonghua Zhenguo Pharmaceutical Company in Tonghua City, Jilin Province, which debunked the flying rods. Surveillance cameras in the facility's compound captured video footage of flying rods identical to those shown in Jose Escamilla's video. Getting no satisfactory answer to the phenomenon, curious scientists at the facility decided that they would try to solve the mystery by attempting to catch these airborne creatures. Huge nets were set up and the same surveillance cameras then captured images of rods flying into the trap. When the nets were inspected, the "rods" were no more than regular moths and other ordinary flying insects. Subsequent investigations proved that the appearance of flying rods on video was an optical illusion created by the slower recording speed of the camera.[1]

Rod (optics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

stare.gif

I also have captured a ufo, I caught on one of my videos. It seems to only appear in two frames,. Dark, irregular shaped and very fast. Strange.
Happy to see someone else capture a similar anomaly. I was flying very close to the ground, when mine happened by chance, to pass by the front element. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav