What the heck happened here?

Re: What the heck happened here?

Swwet jesus that looks scarey.

eyecon82 said:
This happened yesterday. Please read the YouTube video description for more details please.

Anyone have any idea why my Phantom did this? Thanks.

http://youtu.be/ogExIuRQHC0
Did you regain control? How?

photographix said:
Did it get whacked by an angry bird?

That's what I was wondering... But usually if they hit a prop the program stops and the phantom just falls out of the sky...

Looks like you got hit with a gust of wind or an angry bird!! I am assuming you got controll and continued your flight?

it simply looks like you switched into manual mode, pressed forward, and did a flip (which is normal).. then had the phantom do what it does in manual mode -- which is terrifying if you are not quick on the sticks.. and then you regained control in GPS mode.. maybe you have a wonky switch?

Jayson Hanes said:
it simply looks like you switched into manual mode, pressed forward, and did a flip (which is normal).. then had the phantom do what it does in manual mode -- which is terrifying if you are not quick on the sticks.. and then you regained control in GPS mode.. maybe you have a wonky switch?

I'm in Phantom mode, so I don't have the manual or atti option.

Funny story is that in in Phantom mode because my s1 switch is faulty

td119 said:
Looks like you got hit with a gust of wind or an angry bird!! I am assuming you got controll and continued your flight?

Yep, I just flicked a bunch of switches and it regained control

photographix said:
Did it get whacked by an angry bird?

Nope. I had clear LOS. No birds anywhere

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1