What the Fog ???

Reaction score
Short cool video of phantom 3 pro flying thru and above fog

By the way, close to 200 flights, cero issues, no cracks no flyways no unexpected behavior, old style motors and shell.

Reactions: MichaelR
Pretty good!! Looks like it'll turn out to be an awesome day after the fog breaks up. Good video tho. Downside is to the end of your video it looks like you got some heavy water built up on the camera. I'd let the drone soak up the afternoon sun to dry off :)

It dried out pretty quickly after the sun came up.

You risked flying at 7 m heights. :) Later reached 250 m , another daring attempt.

No Geo problems haha

Why was it signaling poor video transmission? Because of fog or antenna alignment?

You risked flying at 7 m heights. :) Later reached 250 m , another daring attempt.

No Geo problems haha

Why was it signaling poor video transmission? Because of fog or antenna alignment?

Usually there is a lot of interference on the coast in populated areas. There are a lot of radio transmissions headed out to sea to ships/boats & in his area the oil rigs. Not to mention the fog (water is a killer for signals) and his location near condos with wifi router galore. Nothing to be too worried about. Just the nature of the game with radio technology in populated area.

Nice video, I wish I could figure out what screen recorder works with iOS. Shou appears to be the only option and just doesn't seem to be an easy app to use, now requiring some sort of invitation for those that want to try it.

No Geo problems haha

Pretty sure it had to do with the fog, and it was minumun nothing to be concerned, and yes I went to high, paying to much attention to the video until I realized how high I was.

.............. yes I went to high, paying to much attention to the video until I realized how high I was.
Over 800' feet high......................... it's good that you do realize when "too high" has been reached. Glad nothing happened and you didn't wind up on the evening news. Hopefully this doesn't piss you off, someone saying something, but everybody talks about "policing ourselves" but no one wants to be the one to say something.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj