what the difference between these headsets

If i am not mistaken, It may be only the fact that they are all sold by different vendors.

Also pay close attention from where the product is shipping from. Sometimes the best price is for the one in the furthest country away. :D

The one on ebay. I am still new to antennas but i know that one is better. Haha, so helpful. i know

that's what I was thinking I have been doing a lot of research on these but something's are just easier to post and ask the pros thanks guys!!!!

It has to do with how the beam is sent out. The "stick" is very directional. So depending on where it is pointing and where the drone is facing, you can have signal loss. The "dome" is much more spread out. forgive my complex terms

have you ever used these attitudes? will I be happy with these or should I save and buy better?

Unfortunately no. My first FPV setup will be delivered tomorrow. I am using a 7" Black Pearl monitor with ImmersionRC transmitter. I have no experience with any goggles let along any other FPV

I have used Attitude for months with no problem but the quality of the image is still really poor. Great for getting an idea as to where your camera is pointed for recording but you are not going to find the diving duck or even that sea lion on the rock. Can't wait for HD glasses!!!! I think we are a year away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.