what the Differance between the Boscam400mW and the 200mW

Reaction score
just wondering as the 200 is so popular am i asking for trouble like heat and other problems if i purchase the 400

Re: what the Differance between the Boscam400mW and the 200m

I think the 200 is popular both because it's so cheap, and people intending to do Phantom-integrated-power installs (like I linked you in other thread) want the lowest possible power draw from their Phantom. That being said, I've picked up from other threads that in a Phantom-power-tap situation, the flight time difference between 200, 400, even 600mw transmitters is negligible, on the order of tens of seconds not minutes of flight time decrease.

I got a TS351 initially before I learned all that, if I had a do-over I'd probably go ahead with a TS353 or TS352 (600mW)

QYV said:
I think the 200 is popular both because it's so cheap, and people intending to do Phantom-integrated-power installs (like I linked you in other thread) want the lowest possible power draw from their Phantom. That being said, I've picked up from other threads that in a Phantom-power-tap situation, the flight time difference between 200, 400, even 600mw transmitters is negligible, on the order of tens of seconds not minutes of flight time decrease.

I got a TS351 initially before I learned all that, if I had a do-over I'd probably go ahead with a TS353 or TS352 (600mW)

Have you seen anything about powering a 1.3 ghz 1500mW TX?

I see people asking about 1.3Ghz occasionally because of "better penetration" through stuff like trees and maybe buildings but I'm afraid I never really pay attention to those threads.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic