What size memory card for Vision 2+

Reaction score
I have been playing around with the stock memory card. I plan on doing photo video shoots with 4 batteries. What size memory card should I replace the stock with?

4 batteries ? Stock will probably still work. That said 32 gig cards are pretty cheap

It won't work with cards above 32GB and those are cheap enough now.
There's a fair chance eventually you'll use it in something else like a GoPro so really no point getting a smaller one even though in practice you'll be unlikely to fill it if you download regularly.

It's a very good idea to keep a second one in the case for when you inevitably take out the card and forget it in your card reader at home.

Also make sure any card you buy is fast enough to record the hi-def video without dropping frames. Shoot for a class 10 card ( 10 MB per second ). This SanDisk article is pretty informative.

I've used the 4G card that came with it, a 32G card that I bought separately, and an 8G card that I bought when I thought I had lost the other two. My understanding is that the port won't write to anything larger than 32G.

The stock 4gb sd card would not be big enough as i think its roughly around 1.5gb per battery per video, an 8gb would be plenty.
I use the 8gb sandisk ultra (class 10) which works great.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20