What Shade/ Hood Do You Use for your Ipad Mini?

Reaction score
What iPad Mini Hood are you using to shade your iPad Mini with your P3P or P3A??

I was looking at this one..hoodivision

Anyone using this with the magnets? How does it fit and stayon..OK??

People often say those don't stay on well. I haven't personally tried it though.

I like the DJI sun shade. It's made well and folds nice and flat.

I also use a cheap Amazon cover. Works well.

41Ncv4HR8YL._AC_SR100,100_.jpg

Reactions: bobmyers
Nothing worked for me, I switched over to Goggles.

Reactions: bobmyers
I bought an anti glare stick on screen for my iPad mini 2. It is good enough for the Louisiana sun so long as my big head casts a shadow on the screen. Without my big head shadow I see what I need but strain a little.

I use (d) the sunshade of my 10" FPV monitor. (doesn't work much). I also use a black blanket and cover my head with it. I don't know if its a good idea at the moment to wear a burqa while holding a remote control... :D
However that works well for the sun!

What iPad Mini Hood are you using to shade your iPad Mini with your P3P or P3A??

I was looking at this one..hoodivision

Anyone using this with the magnets? How does it fit and stayon..OK??

I used others and this is by far the best. All the others give you a 90 degree hood. I always just saw my reflection. This is more of an angle and it works great. I use the magnet one and it stays on fine.

I picked up a cheap one on eBay. Has little suction cups that holds the iPad, works great!

I just got the DJI sunshade for my iPad Mini 4. The fit is very tight, so it's not really usable without removing the iPad from its super slim case. Is there a similar shade that gives just a little more room around the iPad so I can leave the case on? I think the 10" tablet hoods would be too big.

I use nothing, I find adjusting the angle of my device and/or slightly changing my position is often enough in reducing glare from the sun. I purchased a sunshade early on yet have never even bothered to open it.

I just got the DJI sunshade for my iPad Mini 4. The fit is very tight, so it's not really usable without removing the iPad from its super slim case. Is there a similar shade that gives just a little more room around the iPad so I can leave the case on? I think the 10" tablet hoods would be too big.
Yeah mini 4 is tight as, took the hobby knife to it. I will get a good anti glare for the iPad, had one on mini 3 and no need for shade

I bought the iPad Air shade to use with my iPad Mini that is in a Lifeproof case. It has plenty of room. I figured more room was better.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl