What Phantom 'stuff' did Santa bring?

atomicbob said:
Just watching Antennas 101....

ah-ha, said the blind man....I see

(sorry...haven't gotten to all the stickies yet)

Welcome to the forum!

We are glad to have you as a member!

Wife got me a phantom 2 vision +. Pretty excited to try it but still doing research on everything before I fly it. Not exactly sure if I want to do all the updates yet because of the gimbal problems some are having. Also looking for clear instructions on sw1 and sw2. I think I got it but want to be 100% sure.

A Goprofessional case. After relentless research on this forum, I asked for it and to my surprise, i got it. Now for my gift to myself, a ground station then fpv.

jasonnelson007 said:
Wife got me a phantom 2 vision +. Pretty excited to try it but still doing research on everything before I fly it. Not exactly sure if I want to do all the updates yet because of the gimbal problems some are having. Also looking for clear instructions on sw1 and sw2. I think I got it but want to be 100% sure.

I'm new to all of this and purchased a 2 vision + V3 and did all the updates and calibrations before I even flew it. I have had no problems and have become very addicted to flying this drone. I am reading a lot of post now and already purchased the stage 2 antenna upgrade.

Same here. 3 flawless flights under my belt now and flying in naza mode. Very addicting. Unbelievable video. I already see I'll need the antenna upgrade. Just ordered the flytrex.

I got a Samsung Tablet, holder, and a Pelican Case to store it!

I took it out today and videoed a "polar plunge" swim. Worked great!

Attachments

• 20141231_110530.jpg
    20141231_110530.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 348
  • 20141231_110327.jpg
    20141231_110327.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 298
  • 20141231_110154.jpg
    20141231_110154.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 275
  • 20141231_110119.jpg
    20141231_110119.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 318
I was way to naughty all year long. Santa didn't even do a fly by. So I bought a 2nd Phantom 2 with HD-3D and GP4, IOSD Mini, IRC 600W TX, 2 Flytrex live 3G units, some extra props, 2 camo hydrodipped shells (my 1st P2 developed a crack) and a prop balancer. I also got my wife a diamond necklace in an attempt to stay out of trouble. Being naughty is expensive.

Although my family will be having a late gift exchange, I am certain they won't even know how to look up the parts. Those who are computer savy, never ask what I want for Christmas. So, I smile and pretend it is exactly what I wanted!

tstowe said:

I'm envious!

PhantomFanatic said:
tstowe said:

I'm envious!

It was a pain at first. I had to get a different holder because the first one wouldn't open wide enough. Then the tablet said the DJI app wasn't compatible. After I updated the tablet software all was well.

I got a new tablet and a mount. But santa didnt bring it and I had to get it as a gift to my self.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers