What parts do I need

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just joined up to the boards today.

Im looking for some information, I've had a good look around now but I wish to fit an H3-3D zenmuse to my Phantom 1

I need to know exactly what parts I need, as inside my phantom I have the NAZA multi rotor V2. Also my controller has the attachment on the rear for moving the gimbal I believe.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me, thanks.

You need a Phantom 1 "Upgrade Board". Or, as I suggest in another thread, it may be possible to upgrade with a Phantom 2 main board. Either one will include the connectors and controller for the gimbal unit.

It's also possible to go with a PMU V2 and a GCU, but those two together cost more than either of the above, as well as add unnecessary weight.

CityZen said:
You need a Phantom 1 "Upgrade Board". Or, as I suggest in another thread, it may be possible to upgrade with a Phantom 2 main board. Either one will include the connectors and controller for the gimbal unit.

It's also possible to go with a PMU V2 and a GCU, but those two together cost more than either of the above, as well as add unnecessary weight.

+1 I also suggest the upgrade board in place of the PMU+GCU, and I believe the P2 mainboard will mount properly in a P1 shell. The only obstacle would be the mounting screw locations, but since you can fit a P1 board in a P2 shell it should be no problem the other way around.

In fact, this would be the perfect time to just put it all in a P2 shell so you can carry bigger standard lipos internally, up to 5200mAh w/o modifying the battery bay.

If you leave it in your P1 shell, you'll need this bracket and leg set to be able to mount the H3-3D (the legs are just a bit longer than your stock version): http://www.extremeuas.com/collections/a ... om-part-49

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic