What part of the Globe are you.

Reaction score
Would it be possible that people show what part of the world that they live. If this is shown on the page then members would know where the person is and what part of the globe they are. This will help knowing who the are messaging and what the time zone is. All that is needed to change is in your profile. I know some will think it is a bit of a rant, in the long run it is a lot easier with replies. Hope you agree with me. Happy flying.

Reactions: robsquad
You have a "Location" field in your profile already.
Many don't enter anything and that's obviously by their choice.

This would be no different.

Would it be possible that people show what part of the world that they live. If this is shown on the page then members would know where the person is and what part of the globe they are. This will help knowing who the are messaging and what the time zone is. All that is needed to change is in your profile. I know some will think it is a bit of a rant, in the long run it is a lot easier with replies. Hope you agree with me. Happy flying.
Hi chopperflyer
Not an unreasonable suggestion..., I think NO17RW, probably hit the nail on the head, some people don't want others to know where they are, and most people use an alias for the same reason, (we do.!) but having said that, the inclusion of the international time zone that they are in would probably achieve what you are suggesting.
Ciao from GMT zone
Waylander

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj