what news have you been able to capture with your P3 / Industrial fire

Reaction score
what news have you been able to capture with your P3 / Industrial fire ....So far I have filmed 2 fires. andbody else ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Filming emergencies is such a great use for a drone! Let us know when you end up like this guy:

drone-incident.jpg

Reactions: GoodnNuff
what news have you been able to capture with your P3 / Industrial fire ....So far I have filmed 2 fires. andbody else ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
and you are bragging?!?!?! so it's YOU that is making drones more difficult for the rest of us!!!

Thread cleaned up because someone needs to check the posting guidelines again.
Community Guidelines | DJI Phantom Forum

Particularly # 2
2. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Excessive sarcasm, belligerence, insults, profanity, anger, offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and national origin, are not acceptable.

Reactions: dirkclod and 750r
This is the fine line we talk about . The vid seems he was of no threat to the fire fighters or rescue . Now he might hold a exemption and was working for a news crew we tend to jump the gun without knowing facts . I mean a lot preach about safety (great) but when you get your exemption this would be considered work .

That is true.... and with the latest legislation coming out, that line is going to get finer and finer.... Might be just safer to not push that line, at least for my flying.

This is going to heat up i am sure... not necessarily on this forum, but in general as there is a HUGE base of drone pilots, and more restrictive regulations are going to cause alot of unhappy people!
After all... isn't this hobby supposed to be fun?

Sorry but when legislation is enhanced, the line becomes thicker and not finer. A fine line is where it is difficult to determine what can a cant be done. Legislation creates limits. I'm just saying........

The exemption is for commercial use so if you get hired by a news media then yes .
I mean what do you think you are going to do just Real estate ? You know how many news crews will carry a bird in the truck ?

Thank you mods that was crazy :eek:
Did you see a chopper anywhere around ?
Don't twist my words no one one said anything about choppers you tossed it in there .

Thank you mods that was crazy :eek:
Did you see a chopper anywhere around ?
Don't twist my words no one one said anything about choppers you tossed it in there .
Stop acting silly. YOU are not the subject of my post. This is not about you. SMH

I think it will be dangerous if any Joe Drone Pilot thinks he can show up and compete with manned helicopters to get the scoop on breaking news. If you want to discuss that, fine, but please don't imagine I'm twisting your words when you've got nothin' to twist.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic