What ND filter to buy?

Reaction score
Hello

I have P3A. I'm looking for suitable ND filter for me. I found phantomfilters, Taco, Neewer and PolarPro. What is best to pick? Phantomfilters are cheap, but are they good if I compare to other three? Is ND16 ok, or I need even more (ND32)?

tnx

Last edited:
The polarised filter is the most useful. I do a lot of water stuff. Ideal would be 16nd + polarised, as in the fancy set. Well, here, anyway. most of mine are polarpro. The trouble with the thin filters is the reflections within the lens cap

I learned my lesson after buying the plastic ones...

My advice is buy glass screw on. They all have hood reviews whether from DJI, taco, or polar pro. Search forum forces have of these designs and read about them.

I bought the taco RC 4 pack. Quality is there, but I read the glass ones are all pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

get the rainbowers filter set

This are a little to expensive right now.

I picked up an ND 8 and 16 from DJI. Great quality as it's DJI.

Yes this is option. But from TACO i get 3 filters for less money

The polarised filter is the most useful. I do a lot of water stuff. Ideal would be 16nd + polarised, as in the fancy set. Well, here, anyway. most of mine are polarpro. The trouble with the thin filters is the reflections within the lens cap

PolarPro 3 set is just to ND8, 6 set is to much money.

I learned my lesson after buying the plastic ones...

My advice is buy glass screw on. They all have hood reviews whether from DJI, taco, or polar pro. Search forum forces have of these designs and read about them.

I bought the taco RC 4 pack. Quality is there, but I read the glass ones are all pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm thinking about TACO
  • ND4 filter (2 stops)
  • ND8 filter (3 stops)
  • ND16 filter (4 stops)
  • Free filters Case Pouch
  • Free gimbal holder v2
Fo less than 50€. Would this be OK?

A lot of people like the TACO-RC filters. They are nearly identical to the DJI filters in appearance and weight. I think you'll be happy with them.

What about polarised filter? Why is good for?
It's helpful when flying over reflective surfaces -- like water or snow.

Reactions: Nejkoy
Over at this thread, on post #3 alokbhargava says he does not like the Taco RC set and it looks like some agree. This (phantom 3 filters) has been discussed so many times, it would have been best to search the forum first before posting.

Over at this thread, on post #3 alokbhargava says he does not like the Taco RC set and it looks like some agree. This (phantom 3 filters) has been discussed so many times, it would have been best to search the forum first before posting.

I read it. There is no product in the world that will be OK for everyone. But is good to hear opinions.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj