What kind of range should i expect from the itelite panel antenna.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
AFAIK, the world record is 5.0 miles out and back. You're saying you now hold the world record?

I have the itelite on my p2v, how much more FPV distance will I get if I add the fpvlr dipoles? Also is it worth swapping out the birdside 5.8 for the dipoles also?

If you read the threads in the P2V+ antenna mods forum, they'll tell you what you can expect, provided you have the RE 700.

Re your second question, I haven't read a post from anybody who has actually done that yet. I am planning to do it at some point.

New update- beat my record and have now reached 39004 ( 7.38 miles) feet out and back with the it elite panel Unboosted over water. This is a p3 flight with 2 nano Tec 2200 mah strapped on each side.
This is exceptional because this flight over lake okeechobee has no wifi, power line interference.

Dbs mods says you can expect to triple your range with the panel under right conditions

New update- beat my record and have now reached 39004 ( 7.38 miles) feet out and back with the it elite panel Unboosted over water. This is a p3 flight with 2 nano Tec 2200 mah strapped on each side.
This is exceptional because this flight over lake okeechobee has no wifi, power line interference.

Dbs mods says you can expect to triple your range with the panel under right conditions
What are you flying jim ?
dirtybum just hit 7.64 miles with his standard . It is amped but dang . Would expect this with Lightbridge but not 2.4 & 5.8

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr