What kind of glue do they use on your roll of TP??

Ahhh yes... The "Bumper Dumper", an American classic.
I learned about this fabulous product when I was big into off-roading in my modified Jeep.
It is a must have. http://www.bumperdumper.com/bumper2.htm

bdedned1.jpg
Ya not affiliated with that link are ya o_O...http://www.phantompilots.com/pages/communityguidelines/

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
I dunno what to tell you's. Sometimes I just sit and think about what's at hand. And yep, sometimes it's just ****... :eek:

Ok, step away from the keyboard, you've reached the end of the www.

image.jpg

Give those fingers a rest, for gosh sakes. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Ok, step away from the keyboard, you've reached the end of the www.

View attachment 26415

Give those fingers a rest, for gosh sakes. ;-)

RedHotPoker
THAT'S a good one Polker! Love it. LMAO...
All it's missing is a bunch of empty Red Bull cans...
jofib8p4437lvav6g.jpg

BOT

I'm sure there are several cases of empties under the desk. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Ya know, honestly I thought I dreamed this thread came back to life... :cool:

I'm going to send off some emails to the TP manufacturers and see what is the most popular adhesive.

Anyone want to take a guess at what the responses will be to these?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is the adhesive holding the toilet paper "GREEN"?

Are there any allergens in the adhesive?

Does the adhesive contain any "animal by-products"?

I read all the instructions on the packaging and still do not know if it is safe to use that last piece of TP. Is it safe or will my butt be glued shut?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So, what do you folks think? Next time you're sitting there with nothing to do, give it some thought. Shitty answers are welcomed, just use a clean keyboard.

;)

Well I Googled this question just now and wish I hadn't :D
Now it didn't say what kind of glue they use but did read this and gonna pull a sm with it ! :

History
Before paper was widely available, a variety of materials were employed. The Romans used an L-shaped stick (like a hockey stick) made of wood or precious metal; at public toilets people used sponges on sticks that were kept in saltwater between uses. In arid climates, sand, powdered brick, or earth was used. Until the late nineteenth century, Muslims were advised to use three stones to clean up. One favorite tool was a mussel shell, used for centuries. Until the early twentieth century, corn cobs were used.

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Well I Googled this question just now and wish I hadn't :D
Now it didn't say what kind of glue they use but did read this and gonna pull a sm with it ! :

History
Before paper was widely available, a variety of materials were employed. The Romans used an L-shaped stick (like a hockey stick) made of wood or precious metal; at public toilets people used sponges on sticks that were kept in saltwater between uses. In arid climates, sand, powdered brick, or earth was used. Until the late nineteenth century, Muslims were advised to use three stones to clean up. One favorite tool was a mussel shell, used for centuries. Until the early twentieth century, corn cobs were used.

There is no way I will like this post, but it is funnier than ****... :p

It makes me arse hurt just thinking about our poor ancestors. No wonder they didn't mind sleeping on horse hair beds, they stunk just as bad... :(

Don't do it Dirk, your butt will be STONED and you won't know what it will do next...
OMG300.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
No idea what glue they use, but it could be used to construct aircraft, bridges, buildings, and just about anything you want staying together for ever and ever. It securely glues about 3 layers of the roll in a way that you aren't going to get the new roll started any time soon.

The kids of today have got it easy, they'll never know what it's like to sit on the loo and realise there's no paper...'Mummmmmm, I'm finished, come and wipe my bum':D can't exactly say that now we're adults!:eek:

Has this happened to anyone else..... Well it did with me last week:D

Got caught short while I was out & about last week found the toilets, sat myself down to do my stuff went to get the toilet paper & holly ****........ None about:eek: looked everywhere, none........... The nearest
Loo was down stairs in this building. Had to creep down to that one to finish off:eek:

It was pure panic in my eyes when there was no bog roll. Laugh about it now though:D

Got caught short while I was out & about last week found the toilets, sat myself down to do my stuff went to get the toilet paper & holly ****........ None about:eek: looked everywhere, none........... The nearest
Loo was down stairs in this building. Had to creep down to that one to finish off:eek:

It was pure panic in my eyes when there was no bog roll. Laugh about it now though:D
blank stare.png
.............Thanks for that Porky :)o_O

cec6c3crhub7m2b6g.jpg
LOL
BOT

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20