What kind of glue do they use on your roll of TP??

I'm not sure why this thread didn't keep rolling, so to speak. So I thought I would take another swipe at it to see what might show up... :eek:

Last edited:
take another swipe at it to see what might show up
Oh wow, considering the topic that may have more than one meaning.. LMAO

Ya'all use terlet paper? That be city folks fer ya.
Ever hear the sayin "shittin in high cotton?" There's a reason for that sayin.;)
Then If'in I'm on the road we just use the portable...
iiyf3i5tt62ib0o6g.jpg

After I git my bizniz done I just have my cousin Mose drive through a corn field.
BOT

Reactions: dirkclod
I like country folk :)
I gotta get one of those as them saplings don't hold me up like they used to !

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
I like country folk :)
I gotta get one of those as them saplings don't hold me up like they used to !
Well I jist figured me and Mose deserved a little luxury so's I splurged on it.
Not too shabby here at home either!
my7fqp3m55sozwp6g.jpg

BOT

When I look at that it brings back my first memory of going to grandma's house . We were raised in the city and had indoor plumping
but not grandma as she lived in the country . They had running water to the sink and to a washing machine on the back porch that would pull you in it with them
rollers . The outhouse was about 40' from that and had a single wire fence going by it with a few old cows in it . Well I went in the old
house
the first time and looked down and was no way going to use that .Didn't crap for a week :D What was funny or is now is that
washing machine emptied out by that outhouse in a ditch by that fence . Well It was summer and was barefooted and went ta take a pee and was standing in that water when a frog went over my foot. Well that made me jump and I grabbed that wire. Crap I didn't know about electric
fence's and they hadn't told me to stay off of it . Well needless to say I took off with the fence cause I couldn't let go and them few cows got out
and I got my arse beat for that :D so with that in mind and that really happened
all I can think of is this !
Clint headshake.gif

Last edited:
And, do you use that piece? :eek:

Justa wonderin? :lol:

No idea what kind of glue it is. I only use the roll when I've been eating corn and a piece gets stuck. The glue on the roll helps....well, don't want to give away too much information.

lol

I'm soooooo posh I don't go anywhere with out this hooked up to me car. Only problem is other people see it & want to spend a penny:eek:
image.jpg

One for me & one for the wife;)

Last edited:
Hey, he didn't ban me multiple times like someone I know

1294696096-tumblr_les8q6c42h1qa1xnko1_500.gif
True...but I did get em back and I'm still here :) [for da moment anyway ] and
.........he's out tending is new flock..
OH Yeaaaa !.jpg
..help :eek:

Oh wow, considering the topic that may have more than one meaning.. LMAO

Ya'all use terlet paper? That be city folks fer ya.
Ever hear the sayin "shittin in high cotton?" There's a reason for that sayin.;)
Then If'in I'm on the road we just use the portable...
iiyf3i5tt62ib0o6g.jpg

After I git my bizniz done I just have my cousin Mose drive through a corn field.
BOT

Ahhh yes... The "Bumper Dumper", an American classic.
I learned about this fabulous product when I was big into off-roading in my modified Jeep.
It is a must have. http://www.bumperdumper.com/bumper2.htm

bdedned1.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20