What just happened to my P3P?

That is probably one of the issues-- if you are running the DJI Go app and IOC on 1.2.6-- that will create some issues within itself. When DJI released that app update, and your IOS device installed it-- it may have updated your controller with 1.3.2-- which demands that the aircraft be updated also. I had some major connection issues with mine for the same reasons. May not be the cause of your issues -- but the GO app will create connection issues, especially when the controller and aircraft have two different FW versions.
hey bob i have been flying with 1.2.6 and the new go app for a long time now and never had any issues. also the go app will not update the controller from 1.2.6 to 1.3 but once on 1.3 the controller will update via the app. also one more thing the only reason the the ipad is on the new app is because i had the auto update on :(

I think there might be a way to ensure you're not experiencing interference?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EMF-RF-Radi...alyzer-15SA-/161038934556?hash=item257eab221c

Maybe our resident electronics engineer can say if this would show interfering transmissions?

$(KGrHqZHJEkFGpnmNmNQBRrG9dl(3g~~60_57.JPG

any thoughts on the above flight log?

anyway another update yesterday I went to a completely different marina on a different island and same thing happened compass error and calibration failed. but this time i was not that silly to fly it anyway.

So first thing today i went on the room of out house and did a fresh compass calibration and found out I seem to have another problem now explained below.

Since I had my P3P (since June) I never tried the RTH feature on it. so today I decided to try it out. I hit the RTH button on the remote and the iPad told me Landing. It was about 14 meters away. It didnt even try to come home. It just started to land. I have checked my fail safe settings and they are defo set to go home. any ideas? i am running the new Go app on iOS ipad mini 2 and the 1.2.6 FW on both remote and bird.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl