What items would you put in your "flight bag"?

Reaction score
I'm putting a list together to create a "flight bag", what items do you all have! Here is the start of my list

1. Extra batteries
2. Extra SD cards
3. Extra lightning cable ( learned the hard way when mine broke)
4. Micro usb cable
5. FAA certificate
6. Screwdriver set
7. Disposable lens wipes

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

chips and some candy bars

Why can't people ever keep a topic serious? He wouldn't know what to do with 10 condoms anyway except maybe creating pontoons for his Phantom.

Last edited:
Hahaha..but on a serious note I keep my registration, batteries, extra lighting cable, filters, manuals

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Microraptor P4 Case

1. P4
  2. RC (Extra cables under)
  3. Cleaning (Lens brush, Wipes, puffer, swabs)
  4. GoPro H4
  5. GoPro Accessories (P4 Cords, HotShoe Ligh, iOS device (for drone deploy), ND8 Filter)
  6. GoPro Car Charger
  7. Tablet Sun Shade
  8. Samsung Tablet
  9. Business Cards, Pen, USB Charging Block
  10. 2 Full Sets of Extra Blades
  11. 6-32GB U3 Cards (16GB in P4), Extra GoPro Battery
  12. 2 Extra P4 Batteries
I operate in Panamá so no need for lic. In Truck I carry car booster pack with inverter for remote charging, 2m and 440 Amateur Radio equipment (I am a General Class operator in the states). Midland 2-way HT for close communications.

Attachments

• 20160430_230500.jpg
    20160430_230500.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 496
Reactions: Mark C.
I forgot the midget hooker. I always pack one of those in case it's too windy and I can't fly...

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Why can't people ever keep a topic serious? He wouldn't know what to do with 10 condoms anyway except maybe creating pontoons for his Phantom.

At least you give me credit for using two!

One of these little guys is great to carry around in your gear also, and only $35 with a tripod!

image.png

Cale262, have you tried viewing one of the apps like Hover or uav forecast while also using your anemometer to see if there is a difference in what you're experiencing on site and what the wind speed the app is reporting?

If you're also bringing a computer with you to view/edit your footage on-site, I suggest tossing in a USB 3.0 micro SD adapter; even if your machine has a SD card slot, I find it easier and faster to use than futzing with the full-size-to-micro adapter.

If you think you're going to attract inquisitive visitors, maybe have a few cards you can hand out with basic info and maybe even a link to your portfolio, if you have one.

And, a copy of the photographer's rights in some form might not be a bad idea.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj