What is your average flight time with P3A?

My personal average flight is 4-5 minutes at a time.
Average flight when I'm just flying and not up with a purpose is about 16 minutes with 5-8 minutes remaining (per app).

I noticed yesterday I landed @ 16.5 minutes with 25% battery remaining. I thought that was kind of short but there were medium winds, over a large lake (Lake Erie) no hovering, flying around about 15-30+mph almost the whole time.

Avg 18 mins. Leaves me with 25-30% battery. The longest flight I've ever had is 22 mins leaving me with 14%...never again, too bloody stressful!

Last edited:
I've only had my P4 for less than two weeks and my average air time is 6.89 minutes, at a total of seven miles for 12 flights. This gives me an average speed of 5.08 mph.

My longest time in flight is: 13 minutes 51 seconds.

I was just wondering. I saw the advertised time is 23minutes but I'm assuming that is in lab conditions? Thanks everyone, reassured me that my battery's aren't knackered[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

As mentioned above, it depends on what voltage/percent you fly down to.

I get 18-20 min when flying down to 30%.

Same here. I just checked my logs and most of my flights are 19-21 minutes and i almost always land before the 30% warning

I generally keep mine to 15 minute increments - mostly to save on stress factor. I have five batteries and since I fly solely for fun I generally will use them all up in a single outing...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl