What is this piece?

Reaction score
Hi all,

So other week I had a crash my camera points towards my left drone leg can't fix it, yeah I did the screw etc nothing worked.

But leaving that aside there was a rattling noise inside the drone I finally got it out, it's like a button when I press onto it, bounces back up like a loud clicking noise anyone know which part it fell out from of the drone and how importsnt it is?

I been flying the drone with this piece already inside the drone like after my crash and it was fine...

Thanks

Attachments

• 20170519_213635.jpg
    20170519_213635.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 273
Hi all,

So other week I had a crash my camera points towards my left drone leg can't fix it, yeah I did the screw etc nothing worked.

But leaving that aside there was a rattling noise inside the drone I finally got it out, it's like a button when I press onto it, bounces back up like a loud clicking noise anyone know which part it fell out from of the drone and how importsnt it is?

I been flying the drone with this piece already inside the drone like after my crash and it was fine...

Thanks
could be the RC pairing button. someone here recently had the same issue but be fecked if i can remember in what thread,sorry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4