What is the Upgrade path from a P2V+?

Reaction score
Im wondering what the Upgrade path from a P2V+ v.3 is Do you think?

Maybe if I could actually TRY a P3.. I would be sold... but from what I have read.. the ONLY real benefit to ME is the increased range and lightbridge?

Plus I cant shake this nagging feeling there will be a $2,000 Inspire 2 or even a SUB $2,000 Inspire 2...

Which to me, that would be the upgrade?

or Am I missing something?

what are y'alls thoughts?

Phantom 3 has a better camera.. I watch my video and I notice grainy differences in the two.

Yeah... And Im sure no fish-eye when tilted..

Too bad.. I didnt ask the last two P3 owners I ran across to let me 'try theirs out real quick' huh?

I cant help but feel like Ill just be buying the same thing over again if I get a P3 for some reason... Which SHOULD be kinda comforting..I guess.. But when you figure in multiple batteries and having to buy an ios tablet.... I kinda feel like I should get an Inspire? or wait until DJI does with the Inspire 1 what they did to the P2V+.. especially since mine is still flying ....

Just like many are saying a P3 will 'fly circles around a P2' Im sure an Inspire will Fly 'complex geometric patterns around any Phantom' ? and give me that just UPGRADED feeling?

Last edited:
These guys are like new cars. Just because a new one comes out every year doesn't mean we have to but. Depends on your need, wants and pocketbook. I have 2 P2 v+ and am totally satisfied with the 1080 P. If it's done correctly it's thought to see the difference on units that can display them. At 1080 p your getting HD so for 4 k you have to have something that can play 4 k. Not ready to get a 3000 dollar 4k TV just to look at a flight video. Mine look great to me and every one that has looked at them including a professional photographer.
Believe I stick to mine for a while. The P3 guys have been waiting a while for the GS , follow me and POI. The 2 have been flying with it for a while even though it's 3rd party. Love my 2's.

These guys are like new cars. Just because a new one comes out every year doesn't mean we have to but. Depends on your need, wants and pocketbook. I have 2 P2 v+ and am totally satisfied with the 1080 P. If it's done correctly it's thought to see the difference on units that can display them. At 1080 p your getting HD so for 4 k you have to have something that can play 4 k. Not ready to get a 3000 dollar 4k TV just to look at a flight video. Mine look great to me and every one that has looked at them including a professional photographer.
Believe I stick to mine for a while. The P3 guys have been waiting a while for the GS , follow me and POI. The 2 have been flying with it for a while even though it's 3rd party. Love my 2's.

You rocking the autopilot app in app store or stock app? Or even Litichi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31