What is the ribbon cable function?

Reaction score
Is it the electrical connector from wifi to camera? It must be. Now that I've snapped it, is it possible to buy that tiny ribbon at an electrical shop and fix it myself? I live in Austin which is a very wired city, and I am trying to avoid sending it to DJI.

Also, if that doesnt work, can I mount a GOpro on the drone if I take off the current gimbal, and how will that connect?

Thanks in advance....a bit frustrated.

The sensor is behind the lens, the ribbon cable carries that back. You could remove the gimbal and add a gopro but then you lose FPV (anything through the DJI app would become useless).

Most likely you would need to send to DJI to have it repaired. I don't think any 3rd party cable would be suitable given the application, weight and balance issues required.

Same problem here - second day flying and the ribbon cable broke. Seems like a design flaw that it would break so easily? Any luck finding where to order a replacement?

oh-oh...another weak point?! got a picture of it? which ribbon cable? in what situation it got snapped?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik