What is the problem with my recorded video? How can I fix it

Re: What is the problem with my recorded video? How can I fi

vjdave said:
http://youtu.be/bS3ggZiodVw

What is this problem with my video and how can I fix it? This is starting to ruin my videos leaving me with not much good footage to edit with? Interference?
I get a lot of this as well my props are balances and still
worse all the way up and 45 or any forward movement backwards is better
even in a hover its bad atti and gps

ChimayMan said:
1: Rolling shutter
2: Shoot in lower light conditions or reduce the amount of light hitting the sensor (ND filer)
3: Shoot in 720p/60

Well I won't be able to shoot in lower light conditions since I can't control the brightness of the sun :lol: . I have never attempted 720p/60 yet (Always have done 1080p/30) so if that is the solution I will try it!

Thank You!

ChimayMan said:
vjdave said:
Well I won't be able to shoot in lower light conditions since I can't control the brightness of the sun :lol: . !

That's odd. Who or what is forcing you to fly only in the middle of sunny days?

So now I can't fly in rain or on sunny days? This is leaving very few weather conditions left to fly in :lol: Guess I will only fly on cloudy days with no rain. Yeah...if I can't fly on sunny days then I might as well sell it.

I don't see rolling shutter in that clip, it's jello and the cause is vibration.
Balancing props would be first thing to look into.
Using 60fps at 720p will probably reduce it a lot too.

Worth checking everything is in order with rubber isolation balls, I have heard of some wearing through so the camera was resting on the retaining pins.

vjdave said:
http://youtu.be/bS3ggZiodVw

What is this problem with my video and how can I fix it? This is starting to ruin my videos leaving me with not much good footage to edit with? Interference?

I notice the camera is facing toward the sun, I have been told that it is an anomaly caused by a combination of sunlight on the lens & the props spinning & casting shadows rapidly on the lens of the camera. Try to video with the sun anywhere except straight ahead, see if this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers