What is the most trusted store to buy the Phantom 3?

I've been told that DJI controls the price. In theory, it will cost the same no matter where you buy.

That said, I won the door prize at a DJI New Pilot Experience, and got 30% off a complete drone. Woo hoo!

Amazon. By far. No questions asked. My bird crashed bad. They sent me another next day air before I even sent mine back.

Reactions: bobmyers
I'm just getting back into R/C after 30+yrs off. Am really pumped, Anyway, I just received mine from Dronenerds; I bought the package deal offered on EBay. I called them first to make sure that it was the latest shell/model, motors, etc.)and they were really helpful and confirmed (via voice and email) that it would be. They shipped within a day or so, and it arrived unhurt. They're factory authorized too.
Just a newbie two cents worth

Local drone shop (ours is BiltDrones in Jax, FL). They check it all out before you pick it up. Even install current firmware if needed. And on-site repairs.

There are a lot of authorized dealers of DJI but you may get value from a dealer that's also authorized to repair DJI products. I think there are only 4 in the U.S. Drones Plus is one of them and I think Aces Deals is another. Authorized repairs do not include warranty work. These dealers can do non-warranty repair work without voiding the warranty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31