What is the most trusted store to buy the Phantom 3?

Reaction score
So I sold my Phantom 2 vision+ and am now going for the Phantom 3. What is the best place to buy the Phantom 3? Someplace where transactions are easy, they deal with issues which deem to be repaired or replaced easily and which dont take a year to ship

Thanks

Make sure you buy from an authorized DJI dealer. Try Advexure, UAV-Outlet, or Mutlicopter Warehouse. They all sponsor this forum and often help people here or on other forums/groups. That said, they'll probably be there for you too if you need help.

Drones Plus has a good bunch of guys working there. They have a retail store in LV and LA and an online store.

I preordered my Phantom 3 on Amazon and got an email today stating that it will ship next Monday. Other Amazon vendors are reporting them in stock now. Amazon isn't always the first to get the product, but they offer great customer service if there is an issue.

Reactions: Buzz313th
Amazon isn't currently shipping Phantoms right now -- only sellers on Amazon. And, as WalkaboutSean mentioned, make sure you only buy from an authorized DJI dealer -- if you choose to go the Amazon route.

Here's a list of dealers that have them in stock and are authorized DJI dealers.

Last edited:
Reactions: ctp
Advexure in my opinion. Those guys are very professional and they actually communicate with you regarding your order. I would use Advexure.

As of writing this, RC depot still has both Pro and Advanced models in stock. allerc still had some advanced as well.

I ordered from drones etc a month ago and still nothing. Should I cancel my order..? They say it's due to a manufacturing issue DJI is experiencing. I have a feeling I'm being lied to.

Last edited:
I ordered from drones etc a month ago and still nothing. Should I cancel my order..? They say it's due to a manufacturing issue DJI is experiencing. I have a feeling I'm being lied to.
I would call or send them an email to [email protected]. I ordered mine on 4/26/15 and it was delivered last monday the 11th. Granted I did not get the extra battery or case in the package I ordered yet not a big prob there I know they are no out yet, but if you placed your order before mine I would think it should have been sent to you by now.

I would call or send them an email to [email protected]. I ordered mine on 4/26/15 and it was delivered last monday the 11th. Granted I did not get the extra battery or case in the package I ordered yet not a big prob there I know they are no out yet, but if you placed your order before mine I would think it should have been sent to you by now.

Nah yours was a bit before mine. Mines not quite a month yet. Sorry I'm just getting impatient lol. I ordered on the 1st. Hopefully soon? :/

Nah yours was a bit before mine. Mines not quite a month yet. Sorry I'm just getting impatient lol. I ordered on the 1st. Hopefully soon? :/
Ahh yea then they might be stuck in the slow manufacturing problem or just trying to get enough made to supply the whole world. Then it is up to you if you can to cancel or stick it out in line. But if you can find a dealer with one in stock I would definitely order it if you can then cancel with dronesetc. Don't recommend canceling with dronesetc until you are sure your gonna pretty much get it from the other place so you don't loose your place in line. And yea I get the impatient bit lol I was dying the whole week before mine shipped cause they kept saying it would be shipped on by the 8th when I called but I got an email saying they did not expect it to ship till the 15th.

All e RC sent me mine before anyone else. Also a sponsor and authorized DJI dealer. Call or check the site to see whats in stock.

www.allerc.com

Yes, AlleRC has been hitting Home Runs getting P3's out to people.
It seems as though they ordered a ton from DJi. I am in no-way
affiliated with them I've just been watching the threads on who has
been having them in stock. I ordered mine directly from DJi.

I did order P3 props from AlleRC and they shipped ~40 minutes later
which was shocking.

I would say without a doubt MultiCopterWarehouse.com They have been absolutely phenomenal at customer service. I will buy from them again.

My P3P shipped today and I will get her tomorrow!

Ahh yea then they might be stuck in the slow manufacturing problem or just trying to get enough made to supply the whole world. Then it is up to you if you can to cancel or stick it out in line. But if you can find a dealer with one in stock I would definitely order it if you can then cancel with dronesetc. Don't recommend canceling with dronesetc until you are sure your gonna pretty much get it from the other place so you don't loose your place in line. And yea I get the impatient bit lol I was dying the whole week before mine shipped cause they kept saying it would be shipped on by the 8th when I called but I got an email saying they did not expect it to ship till the 15th.

With my luck I'd buy from somewhere else and dronesetc would ship mine out at the same time and be stuck with two p3's lol

With my luck I'd buy from somewhere else and dronesetc would ship mine out at the same time and be stuck with two p3's lol
Would you complain? You'd have 100% more batteries than anyone else on the planet. lol

Lol yea I was thinking about doing that after I ordered mine but what really kept me from ordering from some where else is I bought the package deal with extra batt and a go professional hard case from dronesetc and did not want to loose out on the savings

Ordered and received my P3 Professional from Atlanta Hobby. Excellent experience.

Just received mine from B&H Photo / Video. I've been doing business with them for years for 'regular' photography. Excellent service.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers