What is the latest firmware??

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I never got any message that i need to update my p4, from the day i got it on may 10th to today. What is the latest version, so i can check if i have that version?
Thanks

Hi everyone,
I never got any message that i need to update my p4, from the day i got it on may 10th to today. What is the latest version, so i can check if i have that version?
Thanks

I keep seeing questions regarding p4 fw. Not aware of any new fw released yet. Here's it's a screen shot of dji support page

de217119226c7e957b8564eecf80f8d7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Look in the About section of DJI GO.

DJI-GO-About.jpg

What is the story of updating the spare batteries as well after a firmware update (bird &rc)

And most important how do you perform this?

What is the story of updating the spare batteries as well after a firmware update (bird &rc)

And most important how do you perform this?

After performing the update on the AC the battery that is in the bird will already be updated. If you have spare batteries, power down the AC and put the spare in and power up. Wait approximately 30 seconds on the DJI Go app homepage (do not go to camera) and you should get a notification that you need an update and the option to "slide" to continue. It will show the progress as a % and will show complete when done. Power down and do the same for all your remaining spare batteries.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31