What is the difference?

ado

Reaction score
Betwen T-Motor MN2214 KV920 and T-Motor MN2214 KV920 Version 2.0 ?

If I remember correctly, v2.0 is when they went to the cross-threaded housings for the self-tightening props.

I believe I've also seen a v3.0 of the tmotors advertised now, but I have no idea what's up with them. But, unless there's some new magic sauce in them, I'd put my money in to DJI's E300 motors instead if I were you. I've used those and the tmotors both (and even some other options) and the tmotors did not pay the efficiency or longevity dividends to justify the price difference.

Isnt 2.0 newer? I cant find 3.0 anywhere, The only difference i see is that v2.0 have cw and ccw written on the nuttcaps, and they seem bigger, maybe not? But is there any difference in speed batterytime or anything else? Can you link me to the dji motors?

ado said:
Isnt 2.0 newer? I cant find 3.0 anywhere, The only difference i see is that v2.0 have cw and ccw written on the nuttcaps, and they seem bigger, maybe not? But is there any difference in speed batterytime or anything else? Can you link me to the dji motors?

Correct, the original version didn't have both CW and CCW threads, but that was changed when 2.0 came out, and I don't know of any other differences between the versions. I think they had realized they needed to do that update when DJI switched to self-tightening props last fall. I may be wrong about 3.0, but I could have sworn I saw a pic of some somewhere the other day with v3 stamped on the label.

Here's one of the many places you can get the E300 motors I mentioned (most larger DJI dealers have them now, sold by the pair): http://1uas.com/DJI-E300-MOTORCWCCW

okey, are the v2 brushless? Thank you.

yes they are all brushless.

ok i thought the other t-motor antigravity MN2214 KV920 was brushed, but now i know they are all brushless, nice, thanx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31