What is the best video editing app

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I recently bought a p3p for the purpose to start a company doing aerial photography. This is my first drone. So I don't have a lot of experience. But I have done quite a few test flights. Including one one crash. But all is good now. Lol anyways can anybody recommend any better video editing apps other than what you get with the dji go app. Thanks for reading..

Hello everybody! I recently bought a p3p for the purpose to start a company doing aerial photography. This is my first drone. So I don't have a lot of experience. But I have done quite a few test flights. Including one one crash. But all is good now. Lol anyways can anybody recommend any better video editing apps other than what you get with the dji go app. Thanks for reading..

For a PC, I would say Adobe Premier is the best but another one I use is Pinnacle Studio which just came out with a version 19. A lot less expensive but has less bells and whistles for correcting videos. I used to use Cyberlink but I like Pinnacle more. Pinnacle and Cyberlink are more of just an authoring package. Not sure what the difference is between the version 17 that I have is but maybe you can research and find out what they might be. You can now find version 17 and lower on ebay for decent prices.

For a MAC, I think many recommend Final Cut but I will leave that up to the MAC guys to advise you better.

I have an iPhone and upload from the GoPro app into iMovie. Really easy to create 1080p videos. You can add titles, music, filters, slow mo etc. only thing you can't add is motion correctors for shaky film but your gimbal should produce any vibrations anyways :p

Do you fly with android of iOS app? I use the iPad Air 2 and like the simplicity of iMovie. It processes 4K very well; just picking the right music thru iTunes is my biggest challenge. Here's an iMovie example...

Do you fly with android of iOS app? I use the iPad Air 2 and like the simplicity of iMovie. It processes 4K very well; just picking the right music thru iTunes is my biggest challenge. Here's an iMovie example...

Personally speaking, a lot of the free music sucks and just isn't worth listening to. So I prefer to narrate, put in the natural background sound without the rotors, or both.

Because that's what they're selling now. I have 12 and it works great compared to 7... lol. I only buy a new one when I can't get it to run anymore. The one thing about Cyberlink is that they will continue updating an older app until it doesn't work, so that you'll buy the new one. I learned that long ago. If power director ever doesn't work, uncheck the auto update box, uninstall it and then reinstall the original and it will work fine again :)
But you mentioned PowerDirector 14 Deluxe in your earlier post. Why resort back to 12? Bugs in 14?

I am currently using 13 Ultra.

Because that's what they're selling now. I have 12 and it works great compared to 7... lol. I only buy a new one when I can't get it to run anymore. The one thing about Cyberlink is that they will continue updating an older app until it doesn't work, so that you'll buy the new one. I learned that long ago. If power director ever doesn't work, uncheck the auto update box, uninstall it and then reinstall the original and it will work fine again :)
Oooohh, thanks for your tip. I didn't know those auto-updates can render your older version of PD unuseable, will have to remember to uncheck the auto-update in the new year.

Reactions: Reed L

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik