What is the best tablet to use with the P4. Android or Apple

Check out the list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

shield

Thanks for the list msinger. But the mini 4 is not working with my P4 and is not on DJI list on their website. I have seen people using mini 4 on P3's

I got a Mini 4 that works perfectly with P4. I have seen some threads where iOs reset/reinstall did resolve problems, possibly iPad settings issues resolve.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" is working excellent!!
Agreed. Same here. By far better than anything else I've tried. Matches too. Looks like it came with it. Lots of ram. Dual quad... micro SD slot so no space issues and a sim slot if you wanna get that fancy.

Expensive though.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" is working excellent!!

I've had problems with mine since the beginning. In order to get the S2 to work properly with the P4-system it has to be freshly rebooted. I'f I'm triyng to use the S2 as it is now nothing happens when i attach it to the RC. Not a reaction. I'm using Android 6.0.1.
I also have a rather old Nexus 10.1. Works as a charm, but imho I think a 10" is to big. The reson why I've been looking for a new one is because the screen on my Nexus is cracked. I stepped on it once...

When I'm getting the S2 to work it works as a charm. I'm using Altizure besides DJI GO and when I attach the RC to the pad I'm gettign a question on the screen asking me which app should be opened. A bit annoying that the reply I'm giving is added as a "Default" without any questions. This means that I have to remove the "Default application" every time.

If anyone has a tip or two on how to solve the S2-reboot-mystery id appreciate it a lot!

Roger

Thanks for the list msinger. But the mini 4 is not working with my P4 and is not on DJI list on their website. I have seen people using mini 4 on P3's
Yes it is and yes it does,make sure you are on about the ipad mini 4, some people mistake the ipad mini, which is the origonal one. The mini 4 has the a8 processor, which should make it future proof. 16gb is ok, wifi is fine unless you want follow me then the ipad should be a cellular one

Btw there are plenty of posts re what tablet / phone to get, no need for another one, reading is your friend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20