What is the best software for a mac that will do panoramic pictures?

Reaction score
New to the P4P and have been taking a few panoramic shots in Litchi and now I want to process them. What is the best software? Do I need one dedicated just to panoramic? I just want to select the pictures and have them processed....

Thanks

I use Photoshop and/or Lightroom but for something that is free you might try Autostitch. I've not used it but it has been positively reviewed on a photo forum I read from time to time.

AutoStitch

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Stach
I have the PTGui Stitching Software. Works well to create interactive 360 deg. panoramas. If you want to publish your interactive pano on the web, you have to host it somewhere. Check out a sample I shot here: We Love Leadville

That's really nice. I've been through Leadville enroute to Steamboat Springs too many times to count! Beautiful country.

I have the PTGui Stitching Software. Works well to create interactive 360 deg. panoramas. If you want to publish your interactive pano on the web, you have to host it somewhere. Check out a sample I shot here: We Love Leadville
I have ptgui, I've been trying to publish my panos on my web page but haven't figured it out yet. Can't get the HTML file to show

Doh! I was thinking Kremmling! Mountains! They all look the same! ;)

I have ptgui, I've been trying to publish my panos on my web page but haven't figured it out yet. Can't get the HTML file to show
If it's a GoDaddy Website Builder website I can help. Send me a message.

Lightroom and photoshop work well, PTGui is the ducks guts, particularly where you need to add a few control points manually.

Just opened a trial account with PTGui for 360 Panos. I like it. How do you share the 360 Pano? Do you upload the final 360 Pano file to PTGui and create a shareable link to the Pano? Or do you have to upload the Pano file to your own hosting account? Is it required the receiving party have PTGui install on their end? Can they simply click the link and view it in their browser? Thanks in advance...

You have to upload to your own hosting. Once you upload all the files to a hosting site/server you can then just share a link for the .htm page and it will open in any browser. Enjoy.

If it's a GoDaddy Website Builder website I can help. Send me a message.

It's an old post, but I'm hoping you are still around. I could definitely use some help with getting my PTGUI pants on my GoDaddy website.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj