What is the best range extender for P3P?

Not likely to accidentally turn on your controller . The dbsmods.com antenna will fit in most cases and backpacks with it on. It's a amazing how such a small compact antenna can produce incredible results . Great penetration through obstacles but important the peace of mind having such a reliable signal . Even if you don't plan on going very far away . I love flying out my back porch and I don't have to worry about aiming , I can just fly.

What backpack are you using? I wish it fit in my DJI hardshell.

FPVcustoms.com. DIY install. Took 45 min. Range Far exceeds the stock Battery. Last flight was 31,875 feet on a stock Battery. Not even a single blip on the signal indicators.

This bad boy upgrade has a 3000 mw battery for the wifi boosters seen here. View attachment 36352
Did you make it back from 31000 feet? If you did that's amazing no battery mod. That's really impressive

Did you make it back from 31000 feet? If you did that's amazing no battery mod. That's really impressive
He must be talking about round trip . 4.5 miles is pushing it with a stock battery. The conditions would have to be absolutely perfect with a stock battery going out 4.5 miles. 31,000 ft would have to be impossible or the wind would need to be helping you going out and coming back in atti and going about 40 mph the whole way. I went 4 miles with a stock battery and landed with 7% and thought was bird was not making it back at least a half a dozen times. But the thrill was incredible. However I told myself I would never try that again with a stock battery lol. But crap it's fun!!! :)

I got the windsurfers on mine, but have never got anywhere close to the results of others who posted on here, I could go about 3000 ft without them before a glitch in video signal, and with them it will begin to glitch at about 3500ft. they must be on a shore and flying out over water to get the huge results with the windsurfers

Also ,What is the 32 channel hack?
Is it really beneficial?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie