What is the best large screened Android device for Phantom 3 and DJI GO?

Has anyone used a Samsung Tab S2 10 inch?

I have a Tab 4 10.1 and it quickly overheats and freezes. My Galaxy Note 5 (and Note 3 before that) work great with only some lag problems when running at extreme (1000 meter) distances. I want to buy a new 10 inch range tablet that will be primarily for my P3P. Can't see going for a Quad core Nvidia when Octa core is on the horizon, but also think LTE connectivity will be a plus in the long run. I am leaning towards AT&T Tab S2 but really trying to take everything into consideration before I pull the trigger.
What is the screen on the note5 like in bright sunlight?

I thought Nvia had a ULP GeForce Kepler (192 cores).....GPU, not CPU.

Here, the important is also the GPU.....people tend to forget that....

I'm using 8.4" Tab S (wifi)
You can use the 10.1" version but you may have to do minor modification to the tablet holder.......I've read people say they just squeezed it in and it fits....at this point you will want to "rollback Google Play Services" on whatever device to have the best downlink and app stability. I did it....no biggie......works great. I used a note 2 on my phantom vision so at first 8.4" was super dope, but just today i was "dream" browsing craigslist looking at the 10.1", less than 10% chance I'll buy one but something to ponder.

I'm sorry but how do you "roll back Google Play Services"?

The last week i bought samsung galaxy tab A 9.7inches wifi and gps.
Fit perfect on the rc and works perfect the 5 times i tested so far.

The last week i bought samsung galaxy tab A 9.7inches wifi and gps.
Fit perfect on the rc and works perfect the 5 times i tested so far.

I'm considering buying this over an iPad mini 2? Convince me? Using an 'iPad Air' a.k.a. 'judge dreads iPad air' a.k.a. my 'wife's iPad Air.'. Simply put I need to get something else cuz the tab 3 lite sucks bollz and isn't worth my time. [emoji16]

I just used my new S2 8" This weekend and it worked great...I didn't roll back the Google Play Services....what does that do actually?

I have been using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" LTE and it has been great. Being the only device I have used with the P3P I obviously have nothing to compare it to, but have had no issues with it all the same.

It's WiFi. I tether to my galaxy note 4 on Verizon. I haven't rolled back any apps and do get the occasional com.Google....crash when using the DJI go app. Hasn't happened when using Litchi yet.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

When you get that com.Google crash, does your GO app keep going or does it freeze? Had that on my Tab 4 mid flight and it went completely frozen. All I could do was unplug then plug in my Note 5.

My wife likes Apple and my daughter likes Apple. I have ALWAYS been an "anything but Apple" type of guy. After reading specs and reviews for a month, I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 (guess what, it fits the holder without the extender so mine is for sale on ebay). Also bought Litchi. Unfortunately, it has rained every day since I bought it. Go figure.

My wife likes Apple and my daughter likes Apple. I have ALWAYS been an "anything but Apple" type of guy. After reading specs and reviews for a month, I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 (guess what, it fits the holder without the extender so mine is for sale on ebay). Also bought Litchi. Unfortunately, it has rained every day since I bought it. Go figure.
Welcome! I love my 8" S2 I didn't buy lichi yet but I hear good things....I'm only on flight #3 so I'm staying with the dji go app for now

Reactions: dkyacht

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl