What is the best FPV set-up for Phantom 2 3H2D gimbal

Reaction score
I know , I know ..... This seems to be a sensitive question. So sensitive people go away. I'm interested in what's working and what works best with a stock Phantom 2

Range.
Picture quality.
Interference with Phantom.

I was thinking about getting a TR1012 1.2 / 1.3 GHZ 1000MW lawmate transmiter and recive.
I was wondering if anyone has treys this system and I thoughts of why or why not to use. I am very open to suggestions .

From what i read, there is no answer. You have to be more specific. Best for what? Weight? Battery life? features? Range? Ease to put together? Monitor quality/size?
I don't think you can get all of them. Personally, I'm interested in a good battery life and ease to put together.
It's just going to have to take time to monitor the many threads here to pluck advice from people that have put things together and tried them out. No one really has the answer now because P2s are relatively new and it's winter in the Northern Hemisphere (not much chance for pilots to play around). As things develop and people get more chances to try setups, the answer will become more clear.

You must be looking for seriously long range if you want to have a 1 watt FPV. You need to know what you're doing with 1.2 and 1.3GHz systems as they can cause harmonic interference with the 2.4GHz control frequency.

I guess I'm interested in all the above. Picture quality is important and long range would be nice. The phantom only flys for twenty minutes at a time.

I was talking to hobby wireless they suggested filters for the harmonics.

Surely someone's knows of someone that's got a great working system. That gets great distance reception and great picture.

It would be nice to see some of the good systems in action. A picture is worth a thousand words. It would be nice to see a picture of quality and distance. I would think this would be of major interest to many people. Can the experts provide some videos???

Haven't seen much on this forum about 1.2/1.3GHz setups. The forums on FPVlabs or rcgroups may give you some more depth for that specific information. There is, however, quite a bit of information here about various 5.8GHz FPV setups. Every other thread is about FPV.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik