What is the best, cheap range upgrade?

Windsurfer.

Many DIY or 3D print ones available. You might look at the list of available products on PhantomHelp, too.

Reactions: WetDog
What kind of difference could I expect with that? There are a bunch of different versions of this on amazon, any in particular I should get?

Many pilots swear by them.

I have not needed mine, I have incredible range without modification, but if I ever fly in a busy wifi area, it will be nice to concentrate signal between the bird and the transmitter.

Try one yourself!:)

Reactions: dirkclod
I get more than double the range on my P3A with the windsurfers. They work really good. Especially for $8.00

What kind of difference could I expect with that? There are a bunch of different versions of this on amazon, any in particular I should get?
You can make one. Ones that look pretty much like this are fine. Don't get hung up on aluminum vs. copper vs. gold vs. unobtainium. It makes very little, if any, difference**

** Unless you are one of those people who get oxygen free wires and wooden knobs for your stereo. You will need expert advice. We can't help you here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj