what is my 1.1.1 worth?

Reaction score
I have been out of the quad copter scene for a several months. With everything going on in life right now i just flat out don't have time to fly. Things aren't looking to change any time soon either. So im thinking ill just sell my Phantom and move on to other thing. But my question is what is my P1 worth? Here is the stuff im going to sell.

P1.1.1 with wider and taller landing gear (also have the stock landing gear)
3-4 full sets of extra props (various different ones)
3 stock oem batteries
and 3 of the SCM 3300 batteries (i think thats the size of them...its the biggest ones you can fit)
Fatshark Preditor V2 FPV system with upgraded antennas
A brushless gimbal underneath it also
2 stock DJI chargers
and a nice roll around bin with foam that is cut to fit the phantom and all the accessories

Im just looking for guesstimates and then ill throw it up for sale in the classifieds more than likely. I would like to know both high and low prices of it if possible. Thanks guys

Keep it unless you're spending the money to upgrade.

You'll wish you never left the scene :) (especially when warmer weather returns)

like all thing's that are sold second hand they are worth only what the buyer is willing to pay. After about 25yrs in the hobby I , like other's that sell their model's on all you get is what people want to pay, With rotary and plank's it is not very often you get more than half to three quarter's back and some even want the radio as well, especially if they are new to the hobby. Work out what you paid and all the bit's that is with it and look at a price and hope for the best.

Just search Ebay completed auctions (advanced search). That'll give you a ballpark range.

Should be worth a lot more now in Washington, DC since the newer models won't be able to fly there....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers