What is "FPV mode" in the Vision+ booster app?

Reaction score
I can't get this to turn on, I'm not sure what it even does. The wifi booster works and the FPV camera works but the switch "FPV mode" doesn't work. What is it suppose to do and how do you enable it?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422913821.756780.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422913821.756780.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 638
Re: What is

To learn what it does, check page 39 of the manual (1.8 version)

When FPV(First Person Vision) mode is
enabled, gimbal roll motion will synchronize
with the aircraft for a real time FPV experience.
When FPV mode is disabled, the gimbal will
stabilize across three axes for smooth aerial [20] creativity. This mode is only available on the
Phantom 2 Vision+.

Don't know why it isn't working for you.

It's probably the same as the DJI Vision app -- where the camera follows the movements of the Phantom.

That's for the DJI app. This is the FPV booster app.

Sorry, didn't realize you were using the Booster app. The FPV Camera capability requires an in-app purchase upgrade. To learn more about the FPV Camera capability, tap the "About" button in the Booster startup screen, then tap FAQ.

I read about it and I purchased the in app camera. I can't find anything about that mode

TMAN1985, I think it's what Birdman is describing above. It turns on the DJI FPV Mode setting.

That's what I'm thinking it does too but I can't get it to switch over. I'm not sure if it needs to be in a certain mode or what for that to work. I fly in NAZA mode with my P2V+ v3

Did you try while connected to your Phantom?

Yea, I tried it while connected, then tried with props running, finally tried while it was airborne still connected

Perhaps it's a bug. Ask the developer.

There are explicit, and somewhat lengthy instructions on their Facebook site as how to initiate the app. It can be reached via the FAQ button in the About section of the Booster app. That might help.

Thanks Birdman. I've read all the info from their Facebook page. Nothing is making that feature work. It works on the DJI app. And the camera and booster works on this app. I sent the developers an email, but I guess it's not a big deal. I just won't use that feature

Lol!!! Look at the last line of this:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422924639.429974.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422924639.429974.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 535

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member