What is DJI OEM?

Reaction score
What is the difference between DJI genuine battery and DJI OEM battery and what questions should I ask the seller before I buy a battery?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
What is the difference between DJI genuine battery and DJI OEM battery and what questions should I ask the seller before I buy a battery?

OEM stands for "Original Equipment Manufacturer". Means the same as "genuine DJI".

OEM stands for "Original Equipment Manufacturer". Means the same as "genuine DJI".
ORIGINAL ENSEMBLED MANIFACTURATED... is not original

ALL you, remember that the DJI do not produce battery for they Phantom... all battery are O.E.M.
And are manifacturated from many different industries,without commission, and these are manifacturated like at the original battery without any problem law

Last edited:

ORIGINAL ENSEMBLED MANIFACTURATED... is not original

ALL you, remember that the DJI do not produce battery for they Phantom... all battery are O.E.M.
And are manifacturated from many different industries,without commission, and these are manifacturated like at the original battery without any problem law.

You will have only to check sometimes the battery, to make sure have a good healt. To make this, you will go check your flight DAT, with the site healtydrones.com
I hope to have help you.
Ciao
:)

ALL dji battery are manifacturated from third parts, dji not produce the battery . Ciao
While DJI does not actually manufacture the Li-Ion cells in the battery, they designed the circuitry and it's their firmware running on the battery.

I would have believed that OEM is a DJI product.
If I go to NAPA to get a car part, they sell aftermarket, which is like the original, but NOT made or provided by the car manufacturer, and they sell OEM which IS made or provided by the car manufacturer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: DanMan32
Right, OEM parts are those that the manufacturer used on their product when they assembled it at the factory regardless of who made.

I would have believed that OEM is a DJI product.
If I go to NAPA to get a car part, they sell aftermarket, which is like the original, but NOT made or provided by the car manufacturer, and they sell OEM which IS made or provided by the car manufacturer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
No no no...is the same for all... car, hardware.... think you Apple, acer, hawlett Packard computers.
They have the Project of morberboard and architecture. ...and specificated different industries make the exernal hardware like cd dvd read er, key board. ... also your FORD make car but not make a wheels, Glass, chairs...for this provided 3parts and this pieces will be original ( not Oem) because are protect by copyright and these will have a kind.
Acer is American but over 90% made vietnam or by est country ( Lower sale)
And The many pieces( take example Dvd writer) if will have kind of acer ( us $100) and a Lot more not will have kind but are indentifyed by OEM also without Kind ( us $ 50)

Is there any indication in the flight log data whether the battery is DJI or 3rd party?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Is there any indication in the flight log data whether the battery is DJI or 3rd party?

There is important?

A Lot of People Tell you that not exist the dji original battery and you reply : " any indication in the flight log data whether the battery is DJI or 3rd party?"
Just to let you know ALSO the software to check your healty drone not exist ... dji is only hardware

There is important?

A Lot of People Tell you that not exist the dji original battery and you reply : " any indication in the flight log data whether the battery is DJI or 3rd party?"
Just to let you know ALSO the software to check your healty drone not exist ... dji is only hardware
What I mean is, is there any other data stored in flight log files other than the speed, altitude, Time, and height of the aircraft?

Perhaps, number of sattelites connected, when sattelites drop connection, motor rpm's, battery life usage, heading, ect.

What I mean is, is there any other data stored in flight log files other than the speed, altitude, Time, and height of the aircraft?

Perhaps, number of sattelites connected, when sattelites drop connection, motor rpm's, battery life usage, heading, ect.

ALL is explaned in the site.... numbers of satellite, signal score....cm x cm ! Feet to feet

This is my last flight:

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

You will can check all!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170216-124955.png
    Screenshot_20170216-124955.png
    707 KB · Views: 250
  • Screenshot_20170216-124922.png
    Screenshot_20170216-124922.png
    941.9 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:

Recent Posts