Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

What is absolute best monitor for DJI AVL58?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by Bugatti, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Bugatti

I have a Lilliput 664/w which I am using with my DJI AVL58 on a P2. Totally unimpressed with range of monitor. Looking to get another monitor to replace it. What is the best scenario combination monitor with built in receiver and clip on battery that I can buy. I want the clean setup like the Lilliput with nothing hanging off the monitor - receivers or Lipo battery. Thanks!!

2. NYRangers99

I have the Boscam Rx LCD 5802…just started messing with it but so far I like it…Haven't really got much flying time due to weather here and I have the stock antennas so not sure how far distance wise I will get with the set up I have…I also have the Boscam TS353 Tx

3. d4ddyo

I have the AVL58... Boscam 5802. Just put FatShark Spironets on both. Boscam 5802 has one more antenna and in diversity mode it finds the signal no problem. gone a mile no problem no matter the orientation ... when the p2 flies over head sometimes it switches to 2nd antenna. I want to try a different antenna on the second receiver. Anyone tried the 5.8 GHz 10dBic Crosshair Antenna (TrueRC) (SMA)?