What if I don't update the firmware?

Reaction score
With all the comments and reports about adverse performance after completing the latest firmware update, i'm reluctant to fix something that isn't broken....What is the worst that can happen if I don't update?

With all the comments and reports about adverse performance after completing the latest firmware update, i'm reluctant to fix something that isn't broken....What is the worst that can happen if I don't update?
The worst is that you will get a red nag warning at the start of each flight.

Think I'll live with that for a while as my P3S is a replacement for an FC40 and I'm loving getting used to the GO app and additional features I didn't have before.....must get round to changing my profile pic to the new baby!

I have also read that if you use third party apps like Lichti or Autopilot they strongly recommend using their apps with the latest firmware to ensure compatibility.

My experiences has been very bad with firmware upgrades. If you only have one bird or you know you won't need your bird for about 3 weeks. Then go for it.:)

Reactions: Rod Hamilton
My experiences has been very bad with firmware upgrades. If you only have one bird or you know you won't need your bird for about 3 weeks. Then go for it.:)

Haha! PERFECT perspective according to what I've experienced so far.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj