What I do for a living, and my birds!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
We talk a lot, and help each other, but what do you do ( or if retired, what you used to do ) ? maybe this way we can help each other in life as well as this great hobby!
( maybe an electrician, mechanic, lawyer, pope? Whatever )

Me,
I build Swimming Pools, with my brothers and sisters, and mother!
My oldest brother owns the business ( other brother and me ) do construction, mother ( accountant ), sisters ( office personnel / scheduling, service, billings, ect. )

Anyway, here is a couple clips of some of the more recent projects we have done! Enjoy:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is another we did with TONS of rock.

I fly DJI Phantom 2 Visions. Now have 6 ( like to build and repair them )

Hope you enjoyed the show!
Let's us know what you do or are skilled in, maybe we can swap advice?

Take care, Fly Safe!
J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
I am a N8 operator at a local Dairy

Hey Joe,
Sounds interesting, what is an N8?
We have several local dairy farms here, you can buy fresh milk, cheese, mayo, eggs, and other stuff pretty cheap! We also have fruit, veggie , citrus farms, you can go pick stuff yourself fresh and cheap! Lots of wild fruits here you can pick;
Oranges, grapefruit, lemons, limes, star fruit, leeche nuts, loquats, cumquats, avacado, mango, coconuts, pineapple, China berry, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, bananas, strawberry, ect. Throw great fishing in there, you could almost survive around here for free!

J Dot

Well it's a machine to put milk in to cartons. . I run school milk.... a lot of school milk. .. lol. We also do ice cream anf yogurts for several the fast food restaurant. And a lot of other stuff as well.

Hey Joe,
Sounds interesting, what is an N8?
We have several local dairy farms here, you can buy fresh milk, cheese, mayo, eggs, and other stuff pretty cheap! We also have fruit, veggie , citrus farms, you can go pick stuff yourself fresh and cheap! Lots of wild fruits here you can pick;
Oranges, grapefruit, lemons, limes, star fruit, leeche nuts, loquats, cumquats, avacado, mango, coconuts, pineapple, China berry, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, bananas, strawberry, ect. Throw great fishing in there, you could almost survive around here for free!

J Dot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers