What has happened?

Reaction score
Ok, I'm always game for change but I'm going to be honest I always like the set up this forum provided. There is times I wondered were topics went...but I didn't expect the entire sit would change.
I'm sure I'll adjust but I must say it's weird!

Reactions: RichWest
Bidgz,

Thanks for the feedback. To be honest, Phpbb (The software it was on) is not capable of holding the user base we have. It also doesnt give you the customization a forum the size of ours needs.

To help ease the pain, we will be launching a new giveaway sponsored by DJI to win a Phantom 2 tomorrow. They wanted to wish us a happy launch.

Reactions: Cyclone
Am I overlooking a "key" for threads I've posted within?

Well now I see an icon of my avatar in the thread link image....TY

what about classified? regional sections? stickied threads? all my thread windows i had open in browser closed and reset, i lost all bookmarked brower history from format change.....

most threads i had open were for mods i was interested in performing, now nothing works... :confused::eek:

All of those are in the "General Forums" on the main page. The threads from the older site will still link to here if you use the same link.

Reactions: capodrone81
I am just as confused! I had to search to even find away to post.

What we had, worked. Why mess with it?

As you may remember, there was a server crash that caused thousands of posts to be deleted and a day without access. Phpbb is not meant for a forum of our size. This platform allows more customization and features. Trust me, give it 1 week and you will never look back. Every day that I log onto this new site (We have been developing it for weeks) I like it a little more.

Reactions: cmyk22

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.