What happens if you tap on the horizon using Tap-And-Go?

P

Phantom Flyer123

Hello Everyone,
If you tap on the horizon using tap-and-go, will it go out to the maximum radius settings? I bet a ton of noobs will do that and lose their quads lol
Thanks!

Hello Everyone,
If you tap on the horizon using tap-and-go, will it go out to the maximum radius settings? I bet a ton of noobs will do that and lose their quads lol
Thanks!
Yes, that is why it is recommended to set a max distance in the DJI Go app before using tap fly

It will come back when it loses connection with the RC or reaches the battery fail-safe point.
How have your flights been Dirtybird? I haven't been able to fly yet because of rain and snow.

Haven't flown yet. Android app came out last night @ midnight. Was up until 2am playing. Rained most of the day & I didn't get home until after dark. At least I have 3 batteries now so when I get her in the air I can have some fun. :)

How have your flights been Dirtybird? I haven't been able to fly yet because of rain and snow.

Haven't flown yet. Android app came out last night @ midnight. Was up until 2am playing. Rained most of the day & I didn't get home until after dark. At least I have 3 batteries now so when I get her in the air I can have some fun. :)
lucky... i am too poor to get 3 batteries ;(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl