What happened to the tutorials?

This is a sad day indeed. Colons presentation were also one of my motivating factors as well when deciding on the Phantom 2 Vision. He has a lot of positive energy and presented the products in a good light.

I was just going to send a not so friendly note to DJI about the videos, but can't log into DJI. Tried resetting password, still no good.
Anyone else have a problem getting into DJI?

results 404

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 409
Arrrrggg...er, Argo! :shock:

This not Good News, and the parent company needs to get on this within a couple days and post a letter on this forum. The move on removing tutorial videos is really poor, regardless of who owns what. If DJI ANTICIPATED sacking their MAIN U.S. spokesperson, they should have had a Plan B ready-to-go on the marketing front. Since Colin G was pitching at this week's CES, then my speculation (not hard info) is that something blew-up rather rapidly.

My lifelong experience with technology companies (my clients for more than 30 years - and particularly Asian firms),is that this isn't an unusual event. Marketing/sales people are CRUCIAL in the early development of tech companies hoping to establish a good foothold.

Here's a question: who is the front man for the U.K.? Or, Germany? Does anyone here have names and contact info? These individuals will know something.

Phantasmic said:
Let me guess, you also use a camera to take a screen shot rather than just using the keys on your keyboard, right?

If folks want to save those videos using one of those crazy new fangled computer thingies, there are many options. This one works well:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... oadhelper/

Ha! No, I DO use the screenshot keyboard stroke method. I just never knew there was a way to save YouTube vids. But, thanks to you Phantasmic, I now DO know. Thanks.

Too late though. I already saved the vids via my video camera. NEXT TIME I'LL KNOW BETTER. :D

Pull_Up said:
They never existed at that location, though - it was in all the pre-release material and in-box documentation but they must have changed their minds as those pages mentioned never existed. They had them all in the support and downloads section.

That's in

PHANTOM 2 VISION
User Manual V1.10
December 26, 2013 Revision

AnselA said:
Pull_Up said:
They never existed at that location, though - it was in all the pre-release material and in-box documentation but they must have changed their minds as those pages mentioned never existed. They had them all in the support and downloads section.

That's in

PHANTOM 2 VISION
User Manual V1.10
December 26, 2013 Revision

Yep, they never changed it all the way through, and they still didn't ever build those pages. Left hand, right hand... :)

That is a real pity. I found them invaluable as a newby - first with the P then P2V. Pity any new purchasers!! Although I see March still has them on you tube marchequipmentstore.com ....wonder how long for !

I've just put up some of the recently removed DJI instructional videos...

http://droneslinger.com

Select "YouTube Vid" then select "DJI Instructional"

-slinger

gunslinger said:
I've just put up some of the recently removed DJI instructional videos...

http://droneslinger.com

Select "YouTube Vid" then select "DJI Instructional"

-slinger

hey Gunslinger your website is really coming along nicely. Great work pulling all this together, we really do need a one-stop-shop for the key Phantom information.

Shrimpy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4