What flight app to use with Acer Iconia?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4k and I hear people are able to use the Acer Iconia tablet. The "DJI Go" does not appear to work on this device. What are the recommended apps to use for this tablet as a flight controller?

You're going to need to run DJI GO in order to register your Phantom, perform some of the calibrations, configure some of the Phantom settings, and install the firmware. So, you really cannot just use another app all of the time.

You're going to need to run DJI GO in order to register your Phantom, perform some of the calibrations, configure some of the Phantom settings, and install the firmware. So, you really cannot just use another app all of the time.

I can use the DJI Go app from my phone (Samsung s4) and I've had my Phantom 4k flying via that device. But I'd like to get it flying with a larger display - thus the Acer Iconia. So, I have all the registrations and calibrations done. Thus my initial question...

You can find some alternative apps here. Litchi is the most popular.

YES!!! This is exactly what happened! Thank you for correctly reading between the lines. I went to the site you linked and was able to install the DJI Go app on my new tablet. I'll try it out shortly! Thanks again!

i also have an acer iconia w3-810 and i downloaded the file but how do i install it and are there anysetting i have to change and if so how. Any help much apprteciated

i also have an acer iconia w3-810 and i downloaded the file but how do i install it and are there anysetting i have to change and if so how. Any help much apprteciated
Just go into your download folder and click on the app. It will install. To get to the download folder you just need to use a file Explorer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj