What features do you wish Litchi would add?

Here's a new feature: be able to set speed for each waypoint rather than just in the mission settings:

Speed between waypoints
I'd second that request. I think Litchi is already a great product but that feature would make it even better. The speed between each waypoint should default to the overall mission speed (or maybe the speed from the previous waypoint) but should be able to be overridden at each waypoint setting.

Last edited:
Orbit around a waypoint!
Please please add a feature that will allow us to orbit around specified waypoints in a mission.
Allow to adjust radius,speed and number of orbits before continuing on mission

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Click on one of the middle wp's and it should open the wp settings for that wp. It cannot be the last wp because it inserts a wp between 2 existing wp's. It will insert a new wp between that one and the next one renumbering any others after the insert.
Disclosure: I do it on a PC running Chrome, but I just now tried it on my MacBook and it worked fine.
Be sure you are logged in.
I did all of the above. I will keep working on it and maybe start a new thread. I don't want to further hijack this one. Thanks again.

I'd love some tools to help with photogrammetry.

Like grids and auto-settings for maximum frequency downward facing camera stills.

I did all of the above. I will keep working on it and maybe start a new thread. I don't want to further hijack this one. Thanks again.

I've just verified that from a Windows 8.1 OS laptop running Chrome v50.0.2661.94m and Firefox 46.01 when running the "Mission Hub" at flylitchi.com/hub I can open any existing mission and single left-click on any waypoint (except the last one) and the dialog pop-up appears that includes in the top header a green "Insert" button (to the right of a red "Delete" button) which is located above the Latitude/Longitude information section...

I noticed that in Firefox sometimes I have to maximize my browser window to see the entire dialog/header...

@sonof40 maybe you could paste a picture of your entire browser screen or more details about what you've actually tried?

Reactions: Dounin Front

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20