What features do you wish Litchi would add?

Reaction score
This topics has probably already been done, but anyway...I would like to be able to insert new waypoints between existing ones. Like draw out a rough draft, and then smooth it out with more waypoints. Setting aircraft speed on mission has been mentioned numerous times, and I concur.
What are your wishes?

Course lock? Seems simple enough and it's in the Go app, so why not in Litchi so we don't have to swap the apps out mid-flight?

It's actually one of the more handy intelligent flight modes for flying past a POI and filming it while panning the craft, but keeping the course straight.

I would like to be able to insert new waypoints between existing ones. Like draw out a rough draft, and then smooth it out with more waypoints.

You can already do this in Mission Hub. Just click on a waypoint, then click the "insert" button. A new waypoint is added between the one you selected and the next one.

I'd like to see litchi flights showing up in the Dji app under my flight history. And enable me to sync to th cloud. Not sure if 3rd party apps can do this or not though.

Reactions: danielrdgreen
You can already do this in Mission Hub. Just click on a waypoint, then click the "insert" button. A new waypoint is added between the one you selected and the next one.
When I click on the waypoint it adds another waypoint. There is no "insert" button.

To have more control over the craft with the sticks when on a mission. Just now pushing forward speeds the mission up. Pulling back can reverse it. Yaw also can still work when moving along which is handy. It would be great to have manual control over the altitude when on a mission so you could push up and yaw when flying past making it a great shot. Also would be handy if pushing left and right on the right stick could push the craft of course if need be. Say the craft was coming closer to something than you expected, you could push the craft away or closer to get the shot you wanted.

Show satellite strength. Set the auto TakeOff hight, higher. Log in to the DJI firmware and be able to make same changes that DJI lets u do. This way I don't have to change to DJI go to do updates and other stuff. Or make it play more friendly with DJI go. Now I can only have one app or the other on my device. the apps do not like being on the same android device.
Be nice to record OSD on the Phantom camera like u can do when u screen record.
Also Be great if it integrated 3g so u would not lose radio contact when going on a far away mission.

Last edited:
The green insert button appears on all but the last wp. It works for me and you may be the first to report it doesn't.
Thanks for your help. I opened Mission Hub, loaded my mission and I see the purple WP marker, the altitude cloud and yellow line between WPs. Nothing green.

Thanks for your help. I opened Mission Hub, loaded my mission and I see the purple WP marker, the altitude cloud and yellow line between WPs. Nothing green.
Click on one of the middle wp's and it should open the wp settings for that wp. It cannot be the last wp because it inserts a wp between 2 existing wp's. It will insert a new wp between that one and the next one renumbering any others after the insert.
Disclosure: I do it on a PC running Chrome, but I just now tried it on my MacBook and it worked fine.
Be sure you are logged in.

I'd like them to offer a customizable OSD for their VR google view. Right now, it's very basic, and I'd like to at least see my battery voltage so I can make sure it doesn't drop too low. Having this would make it a great alternative to having to buy the hdmi board for the drone and using the more expensive FPV goggles.

I picked up a nice plastic google cardboard type setup for about $20 and it works great..just wish I could see a little more data on the OSD.

Reactions: K9DAVE
Litchi should provide an auto ground clearance check feature to calculate the ground clearance around the entire waypoint route and not just on the waypoints. It should provide a plot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers