What does this mean?

Reaction score
Controller has been charging for almost 12 hours. It's still flashing upto the 3rd light and fluctuates between one and two.

Here is a video I've uploaded to show you.

Any ideas?

Controller has been charging for almost 12 hours. It's still flashing upto the 3rd light and fluctuates between one and two.

Here is a video I've uploaded to show you.

Any ideas?

HI what phantom you flying ,,not seem white remote lights before,,should be green flashing,,p3

Phantom 3 professional
Yes unusual all I can suggest with that if you want to is open remote unplug battery and plug back in and try charging again,,..if not might pay to inquire about exchanging remote or complete set back for a exchange,,,I have a quick look on utube see if anything pops up

Yes unusual all I can suggest with that if you want to is open remote unplug battery and plug back in and try charging again,,..if not might pay to inquire about exchanging remote or complete set back for a exchange,,,I have a quick look on utube see if anything pops up
Only just got the thing today n' all! Lol

Only just got the thing today n' all! Lol
14933255500081286539247.jpg
this come off uncle Google,,,Yip sorry to hear you juse get but exchange might just save a big headache,,,hard to sort out charging faults if no extras to use to eliminate bad charging:)

Let me try that. Thanks fer your help
It seems to be faulty remote easy to exchange,,you could be trying to fix for weeks,,best of luck with next one,,,:),,and I hate saying take back to shop but it does have a fault,,,

It seems to be faulty remote easy to exchange,,you could be trying to fix for weeks,,best of luck with next one,,,:),,and I hate saying take back to shop but it does have a fault,,,
Might as well leave it on charge till tomorrow and then post it back of nothing works.

I disconnected the charger and pressed the power button and three lit up for a second or two.

Holding a charge, but it may just be shown charging... or faulty. I'd guess the latter knowing my luck lol

Might as well leave it on charge till tomorrow and then post it back of nothing works.

I disconnected the charger and pressed the power button and three lit up for a second or two.

Holding a charge, but it may just be shown charging... or faulty. I'd guess the latter knowing my luck lol
OK just for the record there are many bad drones on shelves all around the world,,,I put it down to luck of the draw if you get a good one,,I have done my turn at exchanging one,,probly like many others out there:),,especially the money that goes into these things,,,,I still got a bad one which I should have returned...p34k has gave me Grey hair,,,bad range even after buying argtec WiFi booster which gave me another 100ft,,,should have returned instead of trying to fix,,,

Just to be sure...
Your using the charger / power supply that came with the Phantom. That same unit charged up your Phantom battery fine?
You are leaving the remote off, when you try to charge it?
You are not trying to charge the Phantom battery and the Remote at the same time?
Did or were the lights any different?
Meaning did it start with one light then made it to three? or It's been at three since the get-go?

Rod

Reactions: Oso
Update on my controller.

No fault at all! Just took a long time to charge. It's got a full charge and I disconnected the charger and reconnected it again after turning on and off the controller.

Thank God! Had my first flight in beginner mode. I'll take it out later for another flight and maybe spread my wings a bit

thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg
Stay away from trees, they don't move out of the way, and they usually win in a battle.

Rod

Have you tried another lead?
Charging port may have slight fault / probably not as charged a bit.

Unplug battery in remote and try again.

Lights maybe faulty but really it's fully charged check on the app the %

Update on my controller.

No fault at all! Just took a long time to charge. It's got a full charge and I disconnected the charger and reconnected it again after turning on and off the controller.

Thank God! Had my first flight in beginner mode. I'll take it out later for another flight and maybe spread my wings a bit
Good to read,,enjoy your flights:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub