What does the other rear pot do?

Reaction score
Quick question:

What is the bottom potentiometer on the back of the transmitter for? I know the top one can be used to control the pitch of an aftermarket gimbal but I'm curious as to what the other one does. While I was installing my gimbal I accidentally moved it instead of the top one. I put it back to where it was visually but I understand that these pots are sensitive enough to be a little wrong even when it appears to be correct. Also, if it's wrong now, can I use the software to set it correctly?

Thanks!

Firestat said:
That controls the vertical manual up and down of the camera. It may do other things as well

Are you sure? It looks to me like it has been defeated, and the channel has been assigned to the flight mode toggle switch.

That is for changing gains while flying. Requires anothe radio because uses another channel.

Firestat said:
That controls the vertical manual up and down of the camera. It may do other things as well

Chuck

That's the top potentiometer which the OP already refers to

bdmsb said:
Firestat said:

Are you sure? It looks to me like it has been defeated, and the channel has been assigned to the flight mode toggle switch.

That sounds right: 4 ch for the sticks plus one each for IOC, Flight Mode, and camera pitch. That's all seven channels.

Steve

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31