What does the Can Bus so?

Reaction score
I had my first crash last night. Stupidly, I let the battery get a little low and went for one last loop. Took a slight crash into the pavement from about 10' but all that broke was the can bus cord pulled the solder joints loose. Anyway, I wanted to make sure there was no other damage before ordering a new can bus. It started up normally. Gps locked and the props kicked on. So all seems good. I am curious though, what does the can bus do? Can I safely take it up and fully assess any further damage without having the can bus connected.

DroneRookie said:
I had my first crash last night. Stupidly, I let the battery get a little low and went for one last loop. Took a slight crash into the pavement from about 10' but all that broke was the can bus cord pulled the solder joints loose. Anyway, I wanted to make sure there was no other damage before ordering a new can bus. It started up normally. Gps locked and the props kicked on. So all seems good. I am curious though, what does the can bus do? Can I safely take it up and fully assess any further damage without having the can bus connected.

It is where you plug in the ISO mini in and as long as wires are not shorting out on it. You do not need it unless you want to hook one up. It gives heads up display for FPV.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20