What does mean message "Motor obstructed" ?

Reaction score
Hello ,
After landing in a tree, I saw to display the message "Motor obstructed". When I try to restart my phantom ( without propellers :)), I see that one of the engines does not start; but I can rotate freely by hand. Do I have a way of knowing whether the motor or ESC is broken? Is it possible to change only one ESC on the P3A, if it is burned? I believe ESC seat on the mother board :cry:!
Thank for your help.

You can not change only the ESC, you have to change the whole board..

Thank you, For the ESC, this is what I feared seeing the spare pieces sold on the DJI site. But do you think it is the ESC or motor which is dead?

It possibly may be the IMU. The way the board was designed, the GPS cushion pushes against the IMU housing. Once there is a crash the IMU can get dislodged, this may be causing the error. It wont hurt to take the top shell off and see what's going on inside.

It possibly may be the IMU. The way the board was designed, the GPS cushion pushes against the IMU housing. Once there is a crash the IMU can get dislodged, this may be causing the error. It wont hurt to take the top shell off and see what's going on inside.
I also have this message, 'motor obstructed'... How do I recalibrate my IMU

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31