What does it do?ZH3-3D Anti-interference Reinforcement Board

Reaction score
So 4 months after I bought my P2 the board is finally being shipped to me. But what the heck does it do???? I have read it will fix jello, I've read it will fix problems with static from an FPV system. I'm currently using the AVL58 and a Boscam receiver / monitor. I have no issue with reception.......I wish it had a further range. And I have very little issues with "Jello"

Re: What does it do?ZH3-3D Anti-interference Reinforcement B

FASTFJR said:
So 4 months after I bought my P2 the board is finally being shipped to me. But what the heck does it do???? I have read it will fix jello, I've read it will fix problems with static from an FPV system. I'm currently using the AVL58 and a Boscam receiver / monitor. I have no issue with reception.......I wish it had a further range. And I have very little issues with "Jello"

I think it is an opto-isolator that keeps electrical noise from the main board from getting into the gimbal or vice versa.

ianwood said:
FASTFJR said:

I think it is an opto-isolator that keeps electrical noise from the main board from getting into the gimbal or vice versa.

Thanks, not breaking your stones but what does that do for me? (the P2). I spent about an hour going thru YouTube videos and I'm finding people swear it cures all kinds of problems from static and lines on the go pro video, curing all their jello. Some of the before and after videos had me puzzled because I saw no difference.

Like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDwMhLJjwTw

My video off the GP is dam near flawless with the exception of sometimes catching the landing gear or seeing a little prop when I'm flying forward to fast.

Interesting about the ground. Pretty annoying that DJI hasn't established a solid level ground for the gimbal. However, I don't think that is related to the AIB.

Maybe an EE has followed the circuits but everyone else is just guessing, including me. It is either conditioning the power to the gimbal to assure it gets a good clean supply, e.g. no significant changes in voltage. And/or it is conditioning the signal lines which make sure the communication between the main board and the gimbal is error and noise free.

Whats really strange is two months ago I sent DJI an email about the "New" board. I asked very simply what does it do? I got two replies about a week apart. One said it was a simple line cleaner, the other said it would help with static lines and jello in the video. I guess I should have excepted that from the company

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr